Thick Plastic Formwork
Hollow plastic formwork sheets replace traditional wooden plywood sheets to reduce tree felling and construction costs. Compared to other types of formwork, our sheets have no adhesion to the concrete, resulting in a finished surface similar to exposed concrete. They have the advantages of high strength, good impact resistance and good wear resistance, so the service life can be extended up to 4 times longer than traditional plywood plank.
- Good toughness, water resistance and corrosion resistance.
- The hollow plastic formwork has sufficient hardness and tension and is not easy to deform and break.
- Due to the characteristics of plastic, even if the plastic formwork is immersed in water for a long time, it will not laminate or form bubbles.
- It has good anticorrosive properties. It can be used in special projects such as coastal areas, river dams, mines, etc., does not require any anti-corrosion treatment, will not contaminate the concrete surface and does not require a release agent since it has no adhesion to the concrete.
- Can support more nails and drill than plywood
- Easy construction
Due to the lightness of the plastic construction formwork, it can be operated conveniently, quickly and safely, which is conducive to the organization of construction and improves construction efficiency.
Available size of each Sheet
(1/2 inch) (3/4 inch) both in 4x8 feet